Star Instruments Ltd. is one of the UK and Ireland’s longest established Manufacturers and Suppliers of Pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Thermometer, Flow Switches and associated Instruments. The Company has been established for over 50 years and has branches in St Neots and Belfast. Our dedicated production team can manufacture to meet customers unique specifications.
Based in our St Neots branch, the successful candidate will have customer service experience in a technical support role within a B2B manufacturing or distribution environment for at least 12 months. The person will be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to prioritise, will demonstrate good attention to detail and enjoy taking on new challenges and develop within a demanding environment. A Technical/Engineering qualification is preferable but not essential. Science/Physics ‘A’ level or equivalent is essential.
Job requirements include:
- Pro-active approach of existing and potential customers in support of external sales activities.
- Recommending solutions to presented applications and challenges.
- Providing prompt and comprehensive responses to customer queries relating to quotations, prices and general enquiries. Exceed customer expectation and to develop and optimize the relationship.
- Producing reports and other documents as deemed necessary in line with internal & external customer needs.
- Assisting internal & external customers with any technical queries they may have and editing orders for entry to the system.
- Delivery of all daily processes with consistent accuracy while working within tight time lines.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.